Thursday, December 16, 2010

          WHAT PAK FAZAIA GAVE ME?
I stepped in at the age of 5 and said Fazaia good bye when I was 18
                      But memories are still with me
                          Though I know, time flew.
                                  


    The place where one spends the past can not be forgotten. And same if one has gained much from that place. I miss my school and college life a lot and i would like to share few good memories with you.
    I got admission in PAF (Pakistan Air Force) Inter College Chaklala now called Fazaia Intermediate College Chaklala in 1995. I was a child of five years when I started studying there. In those 14years, I learnt so much and gained a lot of experience. I can not even capture it in ink.
Main Building
Fazaia ICC
    At the very first step, since the beginning, sincere and loving natured teachers had always been there to guide me. I remember, Madam Shameem was the first teacher to encourage me to participate in speech competition when i was in first grade (1996). The topic was " My Favorite T.V Program", and i stood FIRST.
    Starting from that, I further participated in class two and three as well under the direction of Madam Khaula and Madam Yasmeen. After that my interest was diverted towards arts.Though I myself had never been good at art work but i was surrounded by many talented students who were always there to help me. Every year, for around 10 years, Fazaia gave me opportunity to participate in competitions on National as well as International level (Japan, Italy, South Asia, England etc). And the credit of big support goes to Mrs. Nayeer and Madam Shagufta.
        Though I had grown up playing cricket, base ball, basket ball and all but a proper platform was given by my institute in 2005. Every year inter-house sports competitions were conducted. We had four houses named, Iqbal (mine) Minhas, Raffique and Munir house.     
        Fazaia gave me honor to represent my house as a basket ball captain. It was a dream come true as this game's spirit runs in our family. Though we as a team could not win the final but stood runner ups as we qualified for final by winning semi- final. Sir Sattar was our coach. Under the direction of our House Leader Madam Rubina I participated in Quiz and Speech Competition in which i stood second and third respectively.
      After that I entered into College, where I was supported by a big list of teachers. In November 2006, 1st year, I participated in EXTEMPORE DECLAMATION CONTEST. I represented my Fazaia Inter College Chaklala in Fazaia College E-9 Islamabad and by the grace of God, got 3rd position from North Zone B competitors.
      Then came my last year in Fazaia where great teachers like Madam Sajeela, Madam Sabeen and Sir Naseer became the source of guidance. My own Institute arranged a BI LINGUAL DECLAMATION CONTEST with two phases. I spoke first day on serious topic and got qualified for the final round. In phase I delivered humorous speech and stood 1st out of 18 competitors. 
       Soon after Fazaia selected me to participate in FEDERAL BOARD DECLAMATION CONTEST where I faced 25 competitors under the headship of  Madam Sajeela. Though I couldn't to score any position that time, but my institution always taught me the message of patience. I learnt from Fazaia, not to lose heart on failures.
       The last opportunity was given to me by my institute was to participate in Declamation contest at Government Post Graduate under the guidance of Sir Naseer and Madam Rukhsana. And by the grace of Almighty Lord I stood 1st.My feelings were unexplainable as I prayed to God to let me save the dignity of my Fazaia.
        One thing I always loved about my institute was that it gave us pen to write with freedom. Every year a student's magazine, named "KAWISH" was published. I wrote for five years in KAWISH.
         Memories can never be forgotten Thats why they are called memories. Fazaia gave me an endless list list of beautiful experiences which i can feel happy to share. Spending 14 years in Chaklala Base as a student was also great. The life of Pakistan Air Force was disciplined. We also used to get a little information about the exercises of our forces, statements of commander, arrivals of foreign delegation or military troops from Japan, Korea etc.
         Fazaian's anthem of institution was "HUM HAIN PAK FAZAIA KAY SAHAHEEN", which was sung in functions. But every day in morning assembly the national anthem was played and we used to sing in chores with it.
        I am thankful to my Allah, for making me part of such                         
                                                   Institution
       
      
        
      

3 comments:

  1. ASSALAM O ALAIKUM
    u have done really nice work i really appreciate u.its o heart touching message for everyone that teaches us alot we all get a spirit from that for fulfill our wishes.
    KEEP IT UP AND TAKE CARE ALOT

    ReplyDelete
  2. good job dear!!!
    though my memories of fazaia college arent so great but i'm happy that yours are....
    keep up the good work
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like pakistan and i love pakistan pak air force

    ReplyDelete